Onstave is a web platform for contemporary art music publishing, with some features to promote new performances of the published works.
What is a performance project?
The performance project's goal is a new performance of a piece published on onstave.com. Any registered user can create a performance project and join it. The author of the project can declare, at the time of its creation, his/ her willing to funding the project.
How does performance project work?
- Any registered user can create and join a performance project.
- The project author can declare his/her willing to funding the project, at the time of its creation.
- The project members can discuss about the project by creating topics, writing comments and replies on the project page.
- Goal of the project is to realize a new performance of the piece.
How do I create a new performance project?
To create a new performance project on onstave.com, after a free account registration:
- Click on "Account menu -> Add a project".
- Select a work from the list (it includes all published works).
- Select a value for the funding option (optional).
- Click on "Save".
What happens when a performance project is created?
- The author of the project is automatically set as the project manager.
- The project is published and accessile to all users, even anonymous, while only registered users can join the project.
How do I join a performance project?
- Click on "Account" -> "Active projects".
- Click on the title of the project you wish to join.
- Click on "Join to this project" then confirm your choice.
What happens when I join a performance project?
- Your name is added to the list of the project's members.
- You can create, edit and delete (your own) posts on the project's page, and reply to other members posts.
How do I unsubscribe from a performance project?
To unsubscrube from a performance project, access the page of the project from which you want to unsubscribe, then click on "Unsubscribe from group".
How do I unsubscribe from a project I created?
You can not unsubscribe from a project you created. As project author you can:
- Remove the project.
- Block temporarily other members of the project
- Remove other members from the project.
How do I create a new relationship?
- Access the profile of the user you want in your team.
- Click on "Become [username] team member.
- Wait for confirmation.
How do I remove a relationship?
To remove a (team) relationship:
- Visit the profile of the user you want to remove from your team
- Click on "remove" link, under the section "Your relationships to this user"
- On the confirmation page click on "Yes" to confirm your choice.